There is much debate in the industry about the characteristics of XPS as a product and some would lead you to believe that all XPS manufactured in the UK is CO2 blown. This is simply not true.
There is no doubt that when considering an inverted roof application, XPS is the tried and tested solution - proven by over 25 years of successful applications.
Knauf Insulation’s Polyfoam ECO XPS is not blown with CO2 and has added product benefits over both EPS and other XPS products.
Consider the facts – Polyfoam ECO XPS:
- Certified Green Guide Rating of A – no other XPS or EPS manufacturer has these product credentials
- One layer thicknesses up to 240mm – U-values as low as 0.13W/m2K can be achieved on an inverted roof
- To help with specification the Polyfoam ECO Roofboard stocked range of thicknesses is tailored to meet specific roof U-values
- Polyfoam ECO Roofboard has a thermal conductivity value of 0.033W/mK for the full range of thicknesses
- Manufactured in the UK to ISO 14001.