INNOVATION & SUSTAINABILITY
- Munish Datta, Head of Property Plan A, Marks and Spencer
- Huw Blackwell, Exec Sustainability Consultant, HOARE LEA Sustainability Group
- Ian Gornall, Head of Manufacturing, St Helens, Knauf Insulation
- Ross Holleron, BRE
- Tom Lane, Technical Editor, Building
In 2013 we are celebrating the four year anniversary of ECOSE Technology. ECOSE Technology is our no added formaldehyde binder used in our glass and rock mineral wool range.
Whether you are specifying or installing, using insulation with ECOSE Technology (such as our award-winning Earthwool mineral wool range) means that you can feel good about your decision.
Having no added formaldehyde is the big advantage of using ECOSE Technology however there are many more advantages which ECOSE Technology brings:
- Contributes to improved air quality
- Reduced workplace exposures and manufacturing emissions
- Reduces embodied energy and delivers superior environmental sustainability
- Made from rapidly renewable materials rather than petro-based with no artificial colours, dyes or bleach
- Low on dust
- Easy to cut and soft to handle